Find More Information About 100% Cotton Water Wash Quilting Quilts Grey Handmade Bedcover Applique Bedspread (nice Cotton Quilts On Sale #4)
7 photos of Find More Information About 100% Cotton Water Wash Quilting Quilts Grey Handmade Bedcover Applique Bedspread (nice Cotton Quilts On Sale #4)
Findfind (fīnd),USA pronunciation v., found, find•ing, n.
- to come upon by chance;
meet with: He found a nickel in the street.
- to locate, attain, or obtain by search or effort: to find an apartment; to find happiness.
- to locate or recover (something lost or misplaced): I can't find my blue socks.
- to discover or perceive after consideration: to find something to be true.
- to gain or regain the use of: His anger finally helped him find his tongue.
- to ascertain by study or calculation: to find the sum of several numbers.
- to feel or perceive: He finds it so.
- to become aware of, or discover (oneself ), as being in a condition or location: After a long illness, he found himself well again. She woke to find herself at home.
- to discover: Columbus found America in 1492.
- to determine after judicial inquiry: to find a person guilty.
- to pronounce as an official act (an indictment, verdict, or judgment).
- to provide or furnish: Bring blankets and we'll find the rest of the equipment for the trip.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.](of farm animals) to give birth to: The brown cow found a calf yesterday.
- to determine an issue after judicial inquiry: The jury found for the plaintiff.
- [Hunting Brit.]to come upon game.
- find fault. See fault (def. 12).
- find oneself, to discover where one's real interests or talents lie, and follow them: After trying many occupations, he finally found himself and became an account executive.
- find out:
- to discover or confirm the truth of (something).
- to detect or expose, as a crime or offense.
- to uncover the true nature, identity, or intentions of (someone): They found him out before he could launch the rebellion.
- an act of finding or discovering.
- something found;
a discovery, esp. a valuable or gratifying one: Our cook was a find.
- [Hunting.]a discovery of game, esp. foxes.
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.
Cottoncot•ton (kot′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft, white, downy substance consisting of the hairs or fibers attached to the seeds of plants belonging to the genus Gossypium, of the mallow family, used in making fabrics, thread, wadding, etc.
- the plant itself, having spreading branches and broad, lobed leaves.
- such plants collectively as a cultivated crop.
- cloth, thread, a garment, etc., of cotton.
- any soft, downy substance resembling cotton, but growing on other plants.
- to get on well together;
- [Obs.]to prosper or succeed.
- cotton to or on to, [Informal.]
- to become fond of;
begin to like.
- to approve of;
agree with: to cotton to a suggestion.
- to come to a full understanding of;
grasp: More and more firms are cottoning on to the advantages of using computers.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Washwash (wosh, wôsh),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to apply water or some other liquid to (something or someone) for the purpose of cleansing;
cleanse by dipping, rubbing, or scrubbing in water or some other liquid.
- to remove (dirt, stains, paint, or any matter) by or as by the action of water (usually fol. by out, off, etc.): to wash grime out of clothing.
- to free from spiritual defilement or from sin, guilt, etc.: to be washed whiter than the snow.
- to bathe, wet, or moisten with water or other liquid: a meadow newly washed with morning dew.
- to flow through, over, or against: a shore or cliff washed by waves.
- to carry, bring, remove, or deposit (something) by means of water or any liquid, or as the water or liquid does (often fol. by up, down, or along): The storm washed the boat up on the shore. A sailor was washed overboard.
- to wear or diminish, as water does by flowing over or against a surface (often fol. by out or away): The rain had washed away the lettering on the stone.
- (of water) to form by flowing over and eroding a surface: The flood had washed a new channel through the bottom lands.
- to subject (earth or ore) to the action or force of water in order to separate valuable material.
- to separate (valuable material) in this way.
- to purify (a gas or gaseous mixture) by passage through or over a liquid.
- to cover with a watery or thin coat of color.
- to overlay with a thin coat or deposit of metal: to wash brass with gold.
- launder (def. 3).
- to wash oneself: After using the insecticide spray they washed completely.
- to wash clothes: Monday is the day we wash.
- to cleanse anything with or in water or other liquid.
- to undergo washing without injury, esp. shrinking or fading: fabrics guaranteed to wash.
- to be found true, valid, or real when tested or closely scrutinized;
stand being put to the proof: His honesty won't wash.
- to be carried or driven by water (often fol. by along or ashore): The boat had washed ashore in the night.
- to flow or beat with a lapping sound, as waves on a shore.
- to move along in or as in waves, or with a rushing movement, as water.
- to be eroded, as by a stream or by rainfall: a hillside that washes frequently.
- to be removed by the action of water (often fol. by away): Much of the topsoil washes away each spring.
- wash down:
- to clean completely by washing: to wash down a car.
- to facilitate the swallowing of (food or medicine) by drinking water or other liquid: to wash down a meal with a glass of wine.
- wash one's hands of. See hand (def. 75).
- wash out:
- to be removed by washing: The stain wouldn't wash out.
- to damage or demolish by the action of water: The embankment was washed out by the storm.
- to fail to qualify or continue;
be eliminated: to wash out of graduate school.
- to become dim, indistinct, or blurred: The face of the watch washes out in sunlight.
- wash up:
- to wash one's face and hands: Aren't you going to wash up? Dinner is almost ready.
- to wash (dishes, flatware, pots, etc.): I'll wash up the dishes, don't bother. We had someone in to wash up after the party.
- to end, esp. ignominiously (usually in the passive): After that performance, he's all washed up as a singer.
- the act or process of washing with water or other liquid: to give the car a wash.
- a quantity of clothes, linens, etc., washed, or to be washed, at one time: a heavy wash.
- a liquid with which something is washed, wetted, colored, overspread, etc.: She gave the room a wash of pale blue.
- the flow, sweep, dash, or breaking of water: The wash of the waves had drenched us.
- the sound made by this: listening to the wash of the Atlantic.
- water moving along in waves or with a rushing movement: the wash of the incoming tide.
- the rough or broken water left behind a moving ship, boat, etc.;
wake: The little boats tossed about in the wash from the liner's propellers.
- the disturbance in the air left behind by a moving airplane or any of its parts: wing wash.
- any of various liquids for grooming or cosmetic purposes: a hair wash.
- a lotion or other liquid having medicinal properties, as an antiseptic solution or the like (often used in combination): to apply wash to a skinned knee; mouthwash; eyewash.
- minerals from which valuable material can be extracted by washing.
- the wearing away of the shore by breaking waves.
- a tract of land washed by the action of the sea or a river.
- a marsh, fen, or bog.
- a small stream or shallow pool.
- a shallow arm of the sea or a shallow part of a river.
- a depression or channel formed by flowing water.
- alluvial matter transferred and deposited by flowing water.
- Also called dry wash. [Western U.S.]the dry bed of an intermittent stream.
- a broad, thin layer of color applied by a continuous movement of the brush, as in water-color painting.
- Also called watershed, weathering.
- an upper surface so inclined as to shed rain water from a building.
- any member of a building having such a surface.
- Also, washing. a thin coat of metal applied in liquid form: a gold wash.
- waste liquid matter, refuse, food, etc., from the kitchen, as for hogs;
swill (often used in combination): hogwash.
- washy or weak liquor or liquid food.
- the fermented wort from which the spirit is extracted in distilling.
- an action that yields neither gain nor loss: The company's financial position is a wash compared with last year.
- come out in the wash:
- to have a good or satisfactory result;
turn out eventually: The situation may look hopeless now, but it will all come out in the wash.
- to be revealed;
- capable of being washed without shrinking, fading, etc.;
washable: a wash dress.
Quiltingquilt•ing (kwil′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person who quilts.
- material for making quilts.
- a heavily padded wrapping, as for fragile cargo.
Quiltsquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
Handmadehand•made (hand′mād′),USA pronunciation adj.
- made by hand, rather than by machine: the luxury of handmade shoes.
Bedspreadbed•spread (bed′spred′),USA pronunciation n.
- an outer covering, usually decorative, for a bed.
Howdy , this image is about Find More Information About 100% Cotton Water Wash Quilting Quilts Grey Handmade Bedcover Applique Bedspread (nice Cotton Quilts On Sale #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 498 x 568. It's file size is only 51 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Cotton Quilts On Sale.
Cotton Quilts On Sale appear to supply the feeling along with a different setting within white's home hues. Employed around the interior wall of the oven (cooking area) to produce acrylic splashes easyto clean. Home using a basic style would be to employ kitchen backsplash tile using a kite design floral and beige features give impact towards the brown shade in a few pieces. Shades-of white can be a favorite in decorating a kitchen. Consequently also is applied within the home below.
Home cupboard white color mixes using the kitchen backsplash tile white and quite natural using a floral pattern. Using the kitchen backsplash tile around the destroy with ceramic motif that was blue patterned space home pal is made by ethnic become more cool. Kitchens are currently following significantly unique.
If the common tile Cotton Quilts On Sale employing a ceramic substance, then the kitchen below using natural rock formed about the wall-in your kitchen cooking like hardwood / oven. The kitchen is to present bright and impact hues having a kitchen fridge storage and yellow. Components of bulb lamp inside the kitchen generating intimate environment of the kitchen and warm!
Relevant Designs of Find More Information About 100% Cotton Water Wash Quilting Quilts Grey Handmade Bedcover Applique Bedspread (nice Cotton Quilts On Sale #4)
- Inexpensive Backyard Landscaping
- Copley Parking Garage Rates
- 4 Ribbon Rack
- How Do You Sink A Ps3 Controller
- Garden Shed Ideas Uk
- Baby Room Ceiling Fan
- Mr Muscle Bathroom And Toilet Cleaner
- Baby Jacuzzi Bathtub
- Home Security Camera
- 4 Door Tundra
- Acoustic Plaster Ceiling
- American Standard Jetted Tub Parts
- Natchez Trace Cabins
- 12 Inch Drawer Slides
- Mickey Mouse Toddler Room
- Inexpensive Wedding Decoration Ideas