Grenada Lake Ms Cabin Rentals #2 HomeAway
GrenadaGre•na•da (gri nā′də),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the Windward Islands, in the E West Indies.
- an independent country comprising this island and the S Grenadines: a former British colony; gained independence 1974: scene of invasion by U.S. and Caribbean forces 1983. 95,537;
133 sq. mi. (344 sq. km). Cap.: St. George's.
- a town in central Mississippi. 12,641.
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
- Mississippi (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- multiple sclerosis.
Ms. (miz),USA pronunciation pl. Mses.
- a title of respect prefixed to a woman's name or position: unlike Miss or Mrs., it does not depend upon or indicate her marital status.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Ms. Cooperation.
Ms. came into use in the 1950s as a title before a woman's surname when her marital status was unknown or irrelevant. In the early 1970s, the use of Ms. was adopted and encouraged by the women's movement, the reasoning being that since a man's marital status is not revealed by the title Mr., there is no reason that a woman's status should be revealed by her title. Since then Ms. has gained increasing currency, especially in business and professional use. Some women prefer the traditional Miss (still fully standard for a woman whose marital status is unknown and for an unmarried woman) or, when appropriate, Mrs.Newspaper editors sometimes reject Ms. except in quoted matter. Others use whichever of the three titles a woman prefers if her preference is known. Increasingly, newspapers avoid the use of all three titles by referring to women by their full names in first references (Sarah Brady;
Margaret Bourke-White) and by surname only, as with men, in subsequent references: Brady, Bourke-White.Since all three titles--Ms., Miss, and Mrs.--remain in use, the preference of the woman being named or addressed or the practice of the organization or publication in which the name is to appear is often followed.
Ms. is pronounced (miz), a pronunciation that is identical with one standard South Midland and Southern U.S. pronunciation of Mrs.
MS., pl. MSS.
ms., pl. mss.
- [Com.]months after sight.
meter per second;
meters per second.
- mail steamer.
- Master of Science.
- Master in Surgery.
- modification of the stem of.
- [Com.]months after sight.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Hi , this picture is about Grenada Lake Ms Cabin Rentals #2 HomeAway. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 698 x 524. It's file size is only 103 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Grenada Lake Ms Cabin Rentals.
Your kitchen layout a cube of while in the form. Glass' use here is designed to manage to handle the temperature during winter. Glass may be popped to offer fresh-air to the place, while summer occurs. Floors utilizing the same product with an external veranda for there to be a widespread line involving the Grenada Lake Ms Cabin Rentals with fresh kitchen.
If you just like the environment of the hot home and also calm with a slight antique sense, then this Grenada Lake Ms Cabin Rentals #2 HomeAway with probably an excellent alternative for you. To get this style you make use of a wooden ground and can make kitchen cupboards that are inexpensive an election which have pattern has a design. Utilizing bright colors dinner will be made by brown with details of lumber and white shades in the home with your household can feel hotter.
Want to convey the environment is cozy and hot, the furniture comes with a smooth white shade as his concluding. Contemporary gear and much storage can be wonderful home design enhances that one. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the area at night.
Similar Galleries of Grenada Lake Ms Cabin Rentals #2 HomeAway
- Beautiful Bathroom Decor
- Clean Sofa
- Grey Floor Tiles
- Imitation Stone Planters
- How To Get Rid Of Slugs In Garden
- Leopard Print Curtain Panels
- Light Headed Beds
- Lamp Topper
- Colors For A Bedroom
- Bathrooms On A Budget
- F9 Sectional
- Navy Blue Standard Pillow Shams
- Android Table
- Dri Tec Mattress Protector Queen
- 8 X 14 Rug
- Cheapest Way To Build A Log Cabin